This is a comment left by Florence on The Just World Fallacy post – I fell it needs distribution
So, let’s recap.
1. Policies to discriminate, demonise, and in some cases kill disabled and chronically ill – tick
2. Policies to limit freedom to campaign before elections – tick
3. Use of mass psychology to bend society to normalise acts of aggression or intimidation against minority groups and the vulnerable – tick
4. Changing the language to mean something else for political control of the people – tick
5. Bringing in laws that make “being thought to be about to cause a nuisance” criminalised – tick
6. Bringing in laws that mean assemblies of two people can be subject to a banning order by private security guards and police – tick
7. Making criticism of the government a criminal offence (see 5 above) – tick
8. Giving untrained staff the right to declare someone an enemy of the state ATOS, DWP, workfare providers and sanctions – tick
9 Making being unemployed or disabled a crime against the state, leading to destitution – tick
10. Then they came for the rest of us …………..
These are all policies of totalitarian states – Nazis, Stalin, Maoism, East Germany
These are all policies that our government have deployed against us.
What next –
1.Paying children to shop their parents for activities in the home, like criticising he government? The Stasi made that one an art form.
2. Not doing government prescribed activities at home (such as job search)
3. Paying neighbours to report others activities that fall under any of the above
3. Gulags, forced labour camp, imprisonment of political opponents
5..Giving political favourites in industry slave labour – oh…..tick…..that should be on the above list
Really good piece, really chilling. If we don’t get out & start complaining, demonstrating, or even civil disobedience, forming a real opposition, providing proof that these are not the will of the people, we will never get the boot off the back of our necks.
If you agree with me, please share